- Church Service: Sundays, 11:00 am, Sanctuary.
- Adult Sunday School 10:00 am, Upstairs in Towery Education Wing:
- Children and Youth Sunday School 11:00 am, Towery Education Wing
- Trustees: First Thursday of each month. 7:15 pm:
- Deacons: 2nd Wednesday of each month 7:15 pm:
- Women’s Bookclub: Third Thursday of each month. 7:30 pm, for location check bookclub website
- Men’s Bookclub: Third Wednesday of each month. 10:30 am, for location check bookclub website.
- Texas Strings Festival classes with Pasha Sabouri / M-F 5pm – 8pm and Saturday 11am – 3pm
- Texas Strings Camp. Rylie Harrod is holding this camp from June 16th – June 23rd
- Sunday, March 10th, Whit Bodman’s Lenten Study. Whit Bodman will begin a Lenten study this Sunday focused on Marcus Borg’s, The Heart of Christianity: Rediscovering a Life of Faith. We will focus on the first two chapters, an outline of those chapters and several questions are posted on the church website. There will be copies available when we meet. It will be supplemented by some other short readings which will be distributed ahead of time as well. The topic is “What I Believe, What I Don’t, and Why.” We will discuss the positives and negatives of various ideas about basic Christian topics such as God, Jesus, Faith, Crucifixion, Sin, and Prayer, ranging from modern progressive and humanistic understandings to the Reformed tradition of our roots. The approach is based on the idea that every perspective has strengths and weaknesses. It is helpful to identify them. This is a discussion, with a short initial presentation to start us off. We will meet after worship from March 10th to April 7.
- Confirmation class will also be restarting. We will meet at 9:45 upstairs in the youth room. Donuts and “breakfast sodas” will be available. Please see Whit Bodman if you’d like more details.
- Sunday, May 12th & 26th Climate Church, Climate World Discussion after the service.
Amy Harris – 2019 Spring Recitals in Sanctuary
Sunday – Mar 31st from 4:00 to 6:00
Saturday – April 6 from 2:30 to 6:30
Sunday – April 7 from 2:30 to 5:00
Sunday – April 14 from 2:30 to 5:00
Sunday – May 5 from 2:30 to 6:30
Sunday – May 19 from 2:30 to 6:30